Monday, March 3, 2008

Ocean Therapy

Joli and I decided that we needed to have a little fun and relax today. We've been going so much the last couple days and the stress of Joe being gone has started to take its toll on both of us. So we headed to the beach, and just let it all hang out. It was a pretty nice day. I even wore my bathing suit. Now there are twenty-seven pictures, but I took like 100 and there were so many cute ones!!!

Joli started out with her pants rolled up and just splashing around in the water.
She ran and screamed all over the beach!


But then she decided to head towards the water. I think it came up a little higher than she expected.
She loved it anyway.
She only fell in about eight times, and I had to keep bringing her in because the water was getting higher, and she just kept playing.
This was after the third time in.


But she headed back out anyway.

This was her "cheese".

Here comes the water again.
As she falls in, again.
Back to the shore please.
Nope, back in mom.
Okay we can play in the soft stuff now. I had to take off her clothes because she was soaked!
She didn't mind, she ran wild through the dry sand as well.
I'm beginning to think Joli has picked up a few things from her Daddy!

These flowers were so pretty, and a perfect teachable moment.
Just like her father, Joli had to climb the hill!
She actually made it down without falling.
What a sweet day with a momentarily sweet baby!

No comments: