Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dia De Los Muertos

I decided I better get a picture of the kids in their Halloween jammies before they took them off this morning.
So sweet!

This morning was a chill morning. We hit up a few after Halloween sales, and then decided to go visit the cemetery since we've been talking about Dia De Lost Muertos. Our first stop was the innocents memorial. Joli wanted to know how old they all were.











Then we decided to check out the mausoleum, since neither of us had every been in one. It was so pretty.



There were so many beautiful stained glass doors and windows.

I thought this looked so awesome! I have no idea what it says, but it's cool!

Joli and I decided that George must have died of a broken heart.

I love this tile work.

We see this from the freeway almost everyday and Joli has always wanted to see inside. When she was two, she thought it was a princess castle.

She learned a lot today about the different ways someone can be buried.

This made me so sad.

Once we got home, Joli tried on some of the things she got at the after Halloween sales.



Such a calm morning.

No comments: