Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Balboa Park

One of the activities we wanted to make sure and do while my dad and Lori were here, was to go to Balboa Park. My dad wanted to see the car museum so we headed there! Markus thought the cars were so cool, I didn't trust him enough to let him run around though!
Joli had me take a picture of her with all her favorites.
This motorcycle was so interesting I just couldn't help but take picture!

These next couple pictures make me nervous about Joli's future!




This one not so much!
The had some very relaxing places to watch the documentaries!

After the museum we walked over to Joli's singing class, and then kids entertained themselves while we they waited for the class to start.






They love to practice their balance.

This was right before Joli decided to do a flying spin and landed on her elbow.
So we cuddled a bit.
While Joli was in class, the rest of us walked over and got some coffee, it was nice sunset!

No comments: