Sunday, April 7, 2013

Last Week

After the weekend we were pretty tired, so we just laid around the house most of the day on Monday.
Joli worked on the Fancy Nancy crowns she got from my Dad and Stepmom for Easter. There have been some beautiful crowns made this week! 
 On Tuesday Markus went to school, and Joli and I ran some errands before I took her to Abby's for a sleepover! She was thrilled! When I picked Markus up I didn't tell him where Joli was because I knew he'd want to go. Instead we picked up Joe and went to the museum! It was crowded, but we played for awhile before going to Souplantation.
 On Wednesday we went to Abby's to get Joli and go on an adventure with them! They wanted to take a ferry ride over to downtown, and we always enjoy that!

 The number one thing the kids talked about was seeing the blue dragon.
 Markus was all about making us nervous and almost falling into the water.
Such a sweet group of friends.
 After a carousel ride, we got the kids some ice cream. The were huge, so I put half of Markus' in a cup!
 Lilly had a great time showing off her ice cream licking!
 She got the other kids doing it too.

 Markus asked to be put in the tree, and then seemed completely terrified.
 It was a nice little adventure! When we got home Joli set up a bed for her dolls, Markus climbed in.

No comments: