Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Heat

Today it was 90 degrees again, so I figured we'd try to beat the heat for a few hours. If only every day could be like this.


Joli was so excited to use the boogie board. 
I was happy to sit on my blanket.
Markus was excited to use his squirt gun!



The kids played so nicely for awhile.





I put on sunscreen multiple times, didn't really matter...
Joli got in on the squirt gun action too!



Nikki and Ryan came down and played with us too. It was so fun to see them!



After awhile it started to get too hot, so we headed home for a shower and so I could get some work done. Before we had dinner we took Havoc for a little walk. He's getting better on the leash.

Once everyone was settled down I made some dinner and a margarita. Time to relax!

No comments: