Monday, June 15, 2015

The U.S.S. Midway

Markus and I have passed the U.S.S. Midway many times, and we've talked about all that it entails, but he has never actually been, and I have only been once years ago. So today I decided that as our last outing just the two of us, we would go. We took the trolley down, as it's always cheaper than parking downtown!
 Markus thought the headset tour was awesome!



 The bunkbeds might have been his favorite part. He climbed on almost every one!


 I thought the anchor was really cool!









 There was so much cool stuff to see and learn about!


































 "I'm Captain America! Watch me fly out the back!"











 We had such a great time! We didn't get to see everything because we were pretty exhausted, but Markus told me that he loves me, I look pretty, and I'm the best mom in the world. So I'll call that a successful day!

Our house isn't terribly far from the trolley station, but it was too far for Markus!



No comments: