Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch - Take One!

Joli had an outing with her scout group to the pumpkin patch today, and since none of us had been yet, we all went! Markus loved the animals!
Joli was just happy to see her friends!

I knew it was a bad sign when Markus showed up crabby.

I tried to be positive anyway.

Joli has such a fun scout group!

There was a really cool cottonseed slide area.

It was harder than it looked!

Markus liked it!









There were so many cool things to do.

It was about 90 degrees, a little past lunch, and almost nap time. Very bad combination.

Joli was having so much fun though!

Markus even came out of it a few times.







It was just so hot!

We played a little longer so Joli could keep having fun.


Then I got a very painful bee sting near my arm pit, and it was time to call it a day! I'm going to try and take the kids again during the week when it's supposed to be cooler and much less crowded!

1 comment:

Laume said...

I didn't realize that you went on the weekend because this was your group visit. Looks like fun, sucks when it's too hot for pumpkin patch though. Love Markus' cute little shirt. His cheeks are all red, maybe he's not feeling well? Joli's wearing the shirt I bought last year?