Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I got up at 5am to put the turkey in and then headed back to bed. A little after 8am we finally made our way out to the kitchen, where Joe made us all a morning shake, which we curled up with on the couch to watch the parade!!
 

 This was the first year the kids had the attention span to watch it, so it was great cuddling on the couch!



 My mom and sister came down to spend Thanksgiving with us, and Elena brought her new puppy Stardust. She's a cutie!
 Cookie couldn't figure out what it was. I was a little concerned he was going to eat her!
 The food was so yummy and there was so much of it!!




 While we were cleaning up, Joli decided to play with my camera.





 Since we had so much leftover, and Grandma and Grandpa couldn't make it over this year, I made a bunch of tv dinners for my mom to bring over to them.
It was a very nice Thanksgiving!

No comments: