Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Toys

I'm trying to make an effort to take pictures of the presents we got for Christmas. I'm super excited about this little gem that Ashley got me!! I've always wanted a Scentsy!!
 Sam and Ashley also gave Joe this awesome lawn gnome! 
 Laume gave us a whole box of biscotti (which is completely gone now)!
 Laume also gave me this sign that I'm going to put above my quilt table.
 I'm thrilled to have this book too!
 Oh! My broom from Laume as well!
 This morning I got to use our wonderful new waffle maker from our neighbors, Bob and Donna!
 The waffles were so delicious and fluffy!
 Jess and Ryan bough Markus a nerf gun for Christmas, that unfortunately stopped working on the second shot. So I took it back to the store, and since they didn't have any of the same kind, ended up getting two of one that was similar! We had so pretty crazy war games all day today!





 One of Joli's presents in her stocking was a little Belle cross-stitch. It's going to take some time and a lot of work, but it's fun watching her learn!

No comments: