Sunday, April 13, 2014

La Jolla Cove

Today my friend Heather came down with her dad and her little boy, and asked if we'd like to meet them at La Jolla Cove. Of course we wanted to!! I can't believe we've never been there. It was so beautiful!!!
I couldn't believe how many seals were there!!
There were some beautiful birds too!




The kids had a blast finding all kinds of creatures in the rocks!!










Xander is such a cutie pie! When Markus wasn't acting like an obnoxious little boy, they were actually very sweet together!
Joli is not even a little kid anymore, I'm blown away at how big she is!



LOOK!!!! A picture with my kids being nice to each other!! It's like the first time in months!






The seals were so close, it was crazy!




It was so beautiful and so fun!
There was a car show at the top of the hill that was pretty cool too!
It was such a great day and it was so nice to see our friends!!

No comments: