Friday, May 2, 2014

Mama Lisa Weekend

Last weekend I got to fly to Vermont to hang out with my best friends and my other babies! I miss them so much! It was wonderful to be there without my kids so that I could focus on them! Caroline is such a spitfire! I just love her crazy personality! The first day I was there I got to watch her in action at gymnastics. She is a natural!









 Charlotte had a busy day, and couldn't handle staying awake until we got home!
 I brought Killian his little dino hoodie that I made with his daddy's camis. He looked sooooooo cute!! 
 This is seriously my favorite age! He's just the sweetest! I could cuddle him all day!!

 We went to pick up Charlotte from school the next day, and played on the playground for a little while. She was excited to show off.
 Caroline has absolutely no fear. I thought she was going to bust her head open several times!



 Once we got back to the house I got to play with a happy little baby.



 Caroline wanted to take a picture with her brother. They didn't really cooperate...

 Someone was getting a little tired.
 One morning we went up to the Vermont Country store and stopped for lunch on the way back. The kids were so entertaining. It was probably funnier to me because my kids weren't there. It's always more entertaining when they're not actually your kids. Hahahaha!!


 That evening we went outside to play and enjoy the cold weather. It was so AMAZING!!!!

 I miss the cold, I miss the country. It was so beautiful!!





 On my last day in Vermont it warmed up a little bit, so we played at the park for a little while. 


It didn't stay warm for long, so we headed home.

It was such an amazing weekend!! I miss it already!

No comments: