Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Auntie E, Uncle D, Dinos, Waterfalls

This morning we headed up to visit with Auntie E and Uncle D. I put the doors back on the Jeep for a little extra security.
 We picked up Grammy, and then headed up to first meet them for lunch!
 Then we went to OMSI!! So cool, and I haven't been there in years!

 Markus could not WAIT to see the dinosaurs!
 Joli....
 But she warmed up quite a bit once she did!
 It was so EPIC!! Favorite exhibit ever!






 We tried to take a picture together...

 We went upstairs, where there were lots of loud, unattended children, BUT I survived.









 Everyone tried out some basket weaving.
 Auntie E rocked at it!
 Grammy did pretty good too! (Markus cheered her on)

 Markus couldn't wait to destroy it....
 We watched a little story about bats (about nine times).
 Auntie showed the kids what she was growing!




 I loved this part. I'm weird like that!
 Watch out Grammy!!

 We explored the other side of the museum and there was so much to see and so much noise, I had to close my eyes and ears while Markus focused on Legos.
 The view wasn't too bad.
 We went into the ball room and I'm not sure if the kids had more fun or we did!!
 Hey look, something to climb on! Poor Uncle D!
 Oh wait, this works too!

 What do you do when you're stuck on a bridge? Take a picture of course!
 Love the hands in this one!
 After sitting with way too many other cars for way too long, we finally made it to a viewpoint!








 I decided this would be a good house to live in...

 We continued on a lovely drive through the trees.



 Then made it to Multnomah Falls!





 I stood on this bridge and had my picture taken when I was little too!


 It was hot, but fun!



 We came back down in search of replenishment before hitting the road. There was still more to see!


 Finally we hit the "I've behaved for entirely too long" wall, and it was time to go.
Such a nice day with family!

No comments: