Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dog in the Waves

Joe had to do some work today, so we took the kids and the dogs, and while Joe and Havoc worked, I took the kids and Brody over to the beach. Brody loved playing in the waves! The kids love throwing his toy for him.










 After awhile Brody started to get tired, but was still stressed that the kids were in the water.


 So we played a little more.



 He's such a good boy!


 The kids were body surfing, which made Brody think they were drowning. He was very stressed.




 "Are you okay Joli?"
 "Oh no, Markus fell!"
 "Here I'll make it better!"






 Eventually I convinced Brody to just sit with me in the sand. He was still very concerned about what the kids were doing though.


 On the way home Havoc wasn't being very nice, so Brody snuggled in my lap.
It was a lovely morning.

No comments: