Saturday, September 6, 2014

Getting Out in Nature

Recently our dog has been on a mission to escape, and we're fairly certain it's because we've been traveling so much. So today we decided to take them both on a hike and spend some time with them. They were so happy to be free and hanging out with us. The kids weren't thrilled about hiking, but actually did pretty great, with only a small amount of whining! 



 "Everybody run!"
 "Or maybe I'll just hang back with Mom and Dad"





 Mmmmm, water!
 "You will not get my pine cone!"

 "Kick the soccer cone!"


 "Hi Mom! Got anything to eat?"
 "Where am I? I bet you can't find me!"
 "Oh, water!"
 "Here I am!"




 "I'm just going to hang out here in the shade for awhile"
 "Come here crazy little boy! I'm going to get you!"
 Here is the real reason I bring a leash.

 Almost there, you can do it!
 And rest.

It was a pretty great time! It was only 80 degrees, compared to 100 at our house!!

No comments: