Sunday, April 22, 2007

Flannel Frenzy

For those of you that know my Fairy MIL, you have probably heard the stories of me staying awake for days on end and completing quilt after quilt. Last year I started six and finished five, all while working full time and carrying what I would like to refer to as my tiny time bomb. Since this fiery creature as emerged, I have only managed to start one quilt. Although I have done several scrapbooking pages, and I am working on my third scrapbook for my four month old.

Now many would say that this is completely understandable, and that I have actually completed quite a bit, especially those who know my child. (Her idea of a fun afternoon is to see at what octave it will take for mommy to rush her out the door and into a stoller or car seat.) But for me it is this tiny little leprechaun that is sitting on my shoulder and saying "Ha ha, you're not done yet". See it has been more then two weeks and not only have I not completed the quilt, but I only have TWO BLOCKS!! I know I can no longer be superwoman, but I will finish it this year!


Okay you've waiting long enough. These are the blocks that I started in February. They are made out of the recieving blankets my daughter has grown out of. There will be many more and in several other colors.



No comments: