Friday, April 27, 2007

Life's Interference

Well I'd love to be able to say that I've done a million creative things in the last few days. But truth be told I've been running around like a headless chicken. I had a friend in town that has a daughter just a few months older than Joli so it was like a great big play date! We learned the art of running around with two infants and all their baggage. I was not aware that my car could fit three strollers, five diaper bags, two car seat, two adults plus their bags, and six bags of groceries. My car also was lucky to serve as more than transportation. It was a changing table, nursing room, playpen, and crib as well. We had tons of fun.

While they were here I was also trying to get everything together for my day care. Which included taking my screaming five-month-old and two sixteen pound cats to the vet so the cats could get their shots updated. By the time we got to today, I was so exhausted that after dropping off more paper work, Joli and I cuddle on the couch and watched The Holiday. I thought it was very cute, but apparently Joli didn't agree because she slept through most of it. In any case, sorry I don't have any wildly hilarious stories, all I'm looking for is some sleep.

1 comment:

Laume said...

Only two babies and two cats - hah! That's nuthin'. I had three babies, two dogs, and more cats than I'm willing to admit.

Hehehe.

Did you like The Holiday - wasn't it cute! I want that house in England. You want that house or the one in S. california? Jack Black or Jude Law? I'll take Jude Law - AND the two adorable little girls. Although they will become teenagers some day... hmmm...