Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quality Daddy Time

By the time I got these flowers planted last night it was too late to get a good picture, so here they are in the sunshine.
I also bought these last week and Joli has been helping me keep them watered!
Joe got off work super early today so he was able to join us in some daily activity. First we went to the park.
Brody and I found a nice spot under a tree and Joli thought it was great that she could run through the grass and pick all the flowers.
Look, there's a picture of me! Joe had the camera!


I guess I shouldn't have said she could pick as many of those kinds of flowers as she wanted.

After the park we wanted to go somewhere where Brody could get some energy out. So we headed to the dog beach.


Joli drew lots of smiley faces in the sand.
There weren't as many people there as the times we've gone before so we didn't have too much trouble getting Brody to stay near us.


It was such a lovely day and so nice to have Joe with us! After we went to the dog beach Joli had a doctor's appointment and unfortunately had to do a little catching up on shots. Poor thing got four shots!! So we took her to get frozen yogurt afterward in hopes it would take her mind off it. The only thing that wasn't very well thought out was the fact that she wanted red velvet frozen yogurt and she was wearing a white dress! Wish my camera battery wouldn't have been dead!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Sweet photo of the flowers and flip flops. That photo of Joe is AWESOME!!!!