Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandma Betty's!

Joe was very excited to lay in bed with Markus while he slept.
Once we got ourselves all ready, we headed up to my grandma Betty's house for the day. We were so excited to see my cousin Cassaundra and her "babies".
They thought Markus was pretty amazing! They were very curious about the baby and all the things he did.

Joli was overjoyed at having someone to play with that was her age and just as feisty!

This was the first time I'd met Cassaundra's second baby. She is so adorable!
Markus enjoyed just hanging out and taking everyone in.

Grandma was very excited to hold her newest great-grandbaby!


There are so many pictures of my cousins and I sitting on this porch swing. Now here's our babies.
We took the kids for a "walk" to get them out of the house.
We walked to the tree that we used to play in all the time as children.








This was also hanging out in the tree.

Markus took a nap.


Such cute little girls!


Cassaundra was excited to hold a new baby!
I decided to climb a tree and take pictures.
Joe played with the four dogs all day. They loved him!
Such a fun day!

No comments: