Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pies and Family

Joli was very excited to see that Aunt Karen had lots of supplies for taking care of her baby dolls.
Markus thought he should stay in bed for awhile. It was kind of a grey morning.
After getting up for a little breakfast, Markus went down for nap and slept very well! He must have known I was making pies and it was worth waiting for.
Since my dad had the day off, he and my step-sister, Holly, came over to hang out for the afternoon.
Joli was excited to see Papa Paul.
We have a picture of Joli like this at the same age.
Once all our food was finished, we headed over to Aunt Peg's for a family bar-b-que. It was the perfect opportunity to meet the newest member of the family! My cousin, Shane, and his wife, Kim, had Jorie Evelyn just a week ago!
Markus looked like such a big baby next to the little one. He was twice her size!
Joli was so excited to see her cousins and have more friends to play with.
Aunt Peg and Uncle Doug's new house is so beautiful!
Here's the new mommy(again) and my grandpa!
He just loves babies!
Here is Uncle Doug's mom taking her turn at holding Markus.
He was such a good boy all evening!
Once grandma Lori showed up then she did most of the holding!
Paige was excited to hold Markus while he wasn't crying.
The kids had a great time playing together!
All these kids are becoming new siblings this year! Joli just got Markus, Eli and Joseph are expecting a sibling in November, and Caden is the new big brother to Jorie!
Here was the attempt at including Markus. He just about fell off Joli's lap!
My dad loves holding his grandbabies!
Of course we had to take a trip down to feed the ducks.
Running back up the house.
Had to get a picture of the two babies. Markus is twelve pounds in this picture and Jorie is six!
I feel like he's so big now!
Nice little family picture. Three generations.
Of course I had to take my turn at holding the little one. After holding Markus I felt like I could hold her one-handed!
So sweet!
One more picture with daddy and son.
We just love seeing our family!!

No comments: