Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Stuff

I know I've been slacking. Here's a quick post. These first few pictures are from Joli's birthday. Joe was out of town but I wanted to do something inexpensive but still special, so we went to The Melting Pot and had chocolate fondue!




Since all the Harry Potter movies have been on tv, Joli has been really into playing Hogwarts. Here is here crew.
A few nights ago we decided to decorate our gingerbread houses.
Markus helped eat the candy.

Joli did most of the decorating with a little help from Joe!
Joli couldn't understand why I wouldn't let her help with mine, so I explained that it's one of my favorite Christmas activities and mommy's don't have to share everything!

Yesterday we took the kids to see Santa. Markus was not impressed.

I love this time of year!

No comments: