Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning is so relaxing! I love snuggling and watching the parade!




 After a few hours the kids get restless though.






 Then it's time to eat!! I finally got to make pan seared brussel sprouts with cranberries, pecans, and gorgonzola cheese! So yummy!
 We had a twenty five pound turkey so that I don't have to cook again until December!
 Joli's favorite part of Thanksgiving is the stuffing! I made five boxes!
 The rolls were pretty yummy too!!
 Mom made the gravy!
 Dylan also made DELICIOUS candied sweet potatoes, but they were still in the oven when I took pictures. Then we all sat down to eat!
 The kids ate a ton!

 Magic came down with Mom and Dylan too!
 Yes, I like to take pictures mid-bite!
 It was a pretty great Thanksgiving!

No comments: