Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feel Better Mommy

Today was a hard day. Didn't feel good most of the day. Threw up some. Finally took a nap around 8pm. Joli's been making me get well cards for a few days now, but apparently it just wasn't cheering me up enough...
I woke up and she said "Look Mommy! So you can be happy!". Joe was not too happy, but the two of them cleaned it all up.
Now the markers are put away and we have explained that she is only to color on paper. I didn't tell her, but there were actually some great smiley faces in her work. Oh yeah, the drawings went all the way around the room. On the door (front and back), on every wall, and the furniture. Now that she's sleeping I'm totally laughing!

3 comments:

kacie said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Did you use washable paint??? You are sooo lucky it all came off! Or maybe Joli is lucky...
Love her little butt crack in the first picture!!!!
And, she is soooo clever!!!

Pam

danielle said...

Wow go Joli! When Char does something like that I can only laugh too :)