Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Still Alive!!

I know I've been M.I.A. for the past few weeks and here's the reason why...
Today was my first ultrasound for baby #2, coming in June!!! As with my last pregnancy I've been cursed with an extreme case of morning sickness including several days without food or water, and one date with and I.V. and two bags of fluids! I've had a revolving door of wonderful helpers while Joe is away on training that have done every thing from cleaning my kitchen floor to feeding my first child. Today I was in high spirits because of the ultrasound and was able to eat a whole sub sandwich and soda!!! See the color in my face!
Hopefully this is me turning a corner because I've already lost ten pounds, so fingers crossed I can keep eating!! After my appointment Jess and I decided to take advantage of my good mood and take Joli and Cole to the park. They loved it!!
We've been in the house for several days and it was nice to have some fresh air.
Joli found the one child on the playground that was her age and they were immediate best friends.

Cole used most of his energy walking around on the uneven ground but every one needs a "Mommy Break" now and then.
Joli figured out how to slide down the pole today and was so very proud of herself.


It was such a wonderful day! The only thing we were missing was Joe! Not too much longer!!!

7 comments:

Laume said...

Even as a blob, she (or he) is cute! I'm glad you ate. Glad you got out in the fresh air. Glad Jessica is there to help you. Cole is getting so big! I see there was a stop at STarbucks - what did you get Jessica?

casey, nicki & ryan said...

congrats again! cute baby :)

kacie said...

Yay... Cant wait to meet little baby! I hope you start to feel better too... I miss you. As much as I love hanging out with Joli, it is more fun when you are there too!!! I guess this kid is going to strong willed too!!!

danielle said...

Oh my gosh congrats!!!!

Sprytewood said...

New baby!! Congratulations!! =DD xxxx

Janis said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better!!! Terrible to not have any new blogs...tho Kacie keeps me updated! Congratulations!!!( on the sub or they baby??) They both work tho!!!