Thursday, March 14, 2013

Carried Away

Yesterday I somehow ended up with an insane amount of energy, and did a LOT around the house. I enjoyed some coffee and a breakfast panini with Markus, out on the porch, before I got started.

 Then I washed all the dishes (there were quite a bit). Then cleaned the cabinets, and took everything off the counters and clean them too!

 Then I painted the backdoor. It was white, stained, and scuffed. It's pretty now!
 Then I sanded and stained the table and chairs on the front porch, and put some weather proofing on them so we can enjoy eating outside!
 Once Markus and I picked up Joli, we came home where I started mowing and trimming the grass.
 Eventually we want to cover this side yard with rock or gravel, but for now I just pulled all the weeds that were COVERING it!
 Then I trimmed the bushes.
 And LOOK, I'm getting a broccoli!!
 After a shower I was starving, so I decided breakfast for dinner was the way to go! Whole wheat, pumpkin, dark chocolate chip, cranberry waffles! Yum!
 Today I wasn't as productive. Joli had a dentist appointment, so after working out, I made us some lunch and picked her up early so we could have a little picnic in the park before her appointment. We had a lovely time talking about school. She told me all about her friends and her boyfriend (who apparently is her boyfriend because sometimes they sit next to each other, and they hug good-bye, but she doesn't really know anything about him because they don't talk to each other). After her dentist appointment we came home and I finished these shorts! I love them!

No comments: