Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dentist

Monday morning we were able to pull ourselves together to get to the kid's dentist appointment. Basically meaning an hour of non-stop keeping Markus entertained.


 Joli, of course, was perfect. She happily sat and got her teeth cleaned!
 More entertaining Markus so he didn't freak out when he found out they were going to clean his teeth too.


 He was not happy. He screamed. A lot. I laid in the chair and held his arms and legs, the hygenist held his head, and we both tried to convince it to calm down. Then we let him pick out however many stickers he wanted. He covered himself. Though still not happy.
 Markus continued to be upset while I attempted to get everyone back to the car. Once outside I told Markus I wasn't going to carry him to the car as long as he was screaming. We sat on the sidewalk for almost twenty minutes until he calmed down enough to not be screaming in my ear. I know I will miss this age someday... right?


No comments: