Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Playing in the Creek

The kids seemed incredibly restless this morning, and I was incredibly impatient. I think the weekend did a number on us, because they were driving me nuts by noon! We had some breakfast and then I refused to let them inside the house!







 We went out to visit my sister in law, Katie, and new baby, Owen, with my dad and step mom. Owen is just the sweetest, quietest little boy I've ever met. He smiled and talked, but hardly made a sad sound all afternoon!
 Then every time I'd hold him, he would just pass out with his face in my shoulder!
 Grandma Lori brought all kinds of things out for the kids to play with, including a slip and slide! They had a blast!


 Before too long, we headed down to swim in the creek. The kids loved it!


















 Grandma Lori took over the camera, and then there were pictures showing that I was there too!






 We went back up to the yard and the kids swung on the tire swing for awhile.




 We had a great time relaxing in the grass!












 I took Owen and he passed out again!


 Then Markus got a little jealous and ended up waking him up, so he went back to Katie for awhile.


 Joli loved holding Owen!

 Markus loved playing peek-a-boo with him, and he really seemed to like it! 
 Then we headed over to grandma Lori's and Papa Paul's and the afternoon, plus the wind from having the top off the Jeep, made Markus fall right to sleep!


It was a wonderful relaxing afternoon!

No comments: