Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bathrooms and Living Room!

So my BIL Sam is here this weekend, and since he's such an amazing worker, we now have bathroom lights! (Yay, no peeing in the dark anymore!) Which also means that I can take pictures of the bathrooms. So this is Joli's bathroom!
The turtles on the shelf used to be decorations around Henry the Turtle, but since he's visiting my mom right now, they look good in the bathroom.
Joli loves the dutties, ribbies, tutles!! She cracks me up!
Oh and look, we have couches now!!! It's amazing!!!
They look really good too! I'm very happy! The love seat folds out into a twim bed!

This is one wall in our bedroom that I finally finished.
This is the other wall. It turned out so pretty!
Now this is my bathroom! This was the exact color of green I was going for, but I've started to like it, and I really don't want to have to repaint!

See my cool basket I got at Summers Past!!

Now we have a magazine rack, yay!
This ended up being the perfect place for that picture, and it's so pretty!
My house is pretty much complete!!

3 comments:

Laume said...

Love Joli's bathroom - so light and cheerful. Like your green bath too, although it's a lot darker than I expected it to be. I love my green bathroom, so I hope you're happy with yours. The new couches are lovely, definitely in better shape then your well loved but worn old ones. But with all the neutrals in that room, it's now screaming for color on the walls. What colors are you gonna go with again? I thought you mentioned blue on the far wall - to match the round chair? And what about the other walls?

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, Joli's bathroom is SO CUTE!!! Wow, your house looks amazing! So, did Sam get to go to the beach, after all that work? Joe told me about your front yard, and the ten million weeds... yay... give your husband and baby a kiss for me. love, papa

Tonya Staab said...

Your house is looking fabulous. Wow, that hardly took you any time at all to decorate. I still have blank walls after a year. Well done.