Monday, June 16, 2008

Salt and Sand

Since my sister and my BIL were here this weekend, we decided it would be fun to spend some time on the beach. Joli actually had a pretty good time this time. She started out with a lot of people watching.

I wasn't going to put this one in but her eyelashes just looked so pretty and long.
I'm not sure what was going on. I think maybe Joli was testing the waters. This was after a big wave came up and swept her off her feet.
We had a little trouble convincing her that the water was okay after that. This was our little camp.
Joli was fine as long as her Auntie was standing there with her. She was not happy when Auntie went in to boogie board!
So she ran up to the blanket again to pose for a picture.
Then roll around a bit, and make sure she really got that sand in there.
Then Auntie came back and Joli made her hold her. She was really very spoiled with her Auntie and Uncle around.
Then Brianna went out to boogie board again.
The boys spent the entire time boogie boarding and body surfing. They seemed to have a great time. I stood on the beach and watched as two dolphins swam right by them. I guess they do that a lot according to Joe.

No comments: