Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coronado

Since Laume only had one more day in town we decided to do something fun. We were going to go to Summers Past but for some reason we had both forgot that it was Monday and they were closed. So we decided to head to Coronado and have some lunch and walk around. It took me a little while to get off the couch though.
Once I did we decided to dress up in some pretty summer dresses and put on some make up. Joli looked adorable next to all the pretty gardens.
I don't think I looked too bad. I felt enormous but love this dress!
My shoes were giving me blisters so I ditched them in the car and then had no excuse for Joli not to wear hers.
I just love this rose. It reminded me of a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So pretty.
We also got a nice passerby to take a picture of the three of us.
Before getting in the car we wanted to let the crazy child run some more energy out.



This was about the only moment that Joli had down time. I don't know where she's been getting her energy supply lately but I wish I could get some!

It was a beautiful day and a lovely weekend. We're all very sad to see our Grammi/Laume leave.

No comments: