Friday, May 7, 2010

Daddy and the Beach

Joe has been wonderful the past few days and had really been wanting to spend time with us. The night before last he took us out to dinner and Joli and I both had a great time!!
Joli thought it was so fun playing with Joe's thumbs! He kept pretending like he was taking it off and she totally didn't fall for it. She did however try to do the trick herself.

Then they started pretending to take noses.

They were so sweet playing together.
Yesterday we attempted to go to the beach and it was a little cooler than I would have liked. Joli didn't mind though.

She was a little bummed that no one was there to play with. She kept saying "No one else showed up", I don't think she accepted the fact that I wanted to go just the two of us!
Playing dinosaurs just isn't the same with Mommy I guess.

We decided to go for a walk on the beach so Joli could jump off things.



We actually ended up back at the beach that evening. Joe called and wanted to get frozen yogurt and walk on the beach so we met him and had a wonderful time walking on the beach after sunset!! I didn't bring the camera and it was kind of nice to hang out in the moment!

No comments: