Monday, May 10, 2010

Nerf War

My energy level has been quite lacking the past few days, which means that my entertaining has also been lacking. Luckily Joli had her first swim lesson today! It's the first time she's been in the three year old which means that she goes in the pool with a teacher and two other kids and I get to sit in a comfy chair and read a book!! Yay!! I forgot to bring my camera but there's Joli way over on the other side with her teacher!
After swim lessons we made a stop at Wal Mart to get a few necessary items. We happened to walk by the dried beans and Joli remembered how much fun she had playing with the ones at Abby's so we got two bags!
It only entertained her for about a half hour but at least I got to eat my lunch!
The reason the beans didn't last longer was because Joli was so excited to play with the toys that we bought for her to play with Joe when he comes home. I told her we could only open the Nerf guns and she'd have to save the rest for him, she was so excited!!
It only took her a little while to figure out how to load the thing.
She thought the ones that stuck on the wall were hilarious!
After I got both of the guns and ammo unwrapped I made us a target. Yeah this is actually pretty good for me!
I set up the target in the living room so that if I'm a little tired I can still sit and play with Joli.

Daddy would be so proud!! I'll let him teach her the rules of engagement and all that!
I told Joli the guns had to stay in the living room so when she put them away she loaded them and got them all ready for the next game!! I just can't wait til she goes to bed and one of the cats tries to get on the kitchen table, hahahahahaha!!

Now all we need is Joe to come home and play too!

No comments: