Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crafty

My energy level has been practically nonexistent lately, but I get so bored just sitting around, so today I went to the fabric store to get some stuff to work on my good faerie dress. This is the dress I wore to my senior prom and all I did was change the lace-up color from black to white and use some ribbon to make bunches! I can't wait to try it on! I'll just have to have the baby first!
While at the fabric store I came across a couple flannel fabrics that I just had to have for receiving blankets! Joe's mom made me some awesome ones and Joe says "how many receiving blankets do you need", but it's not always about what you need!
I was trying to explain to Joli how receiving blankets work and she was an excellent model!
I thought about putting the sewing machine away when I was done, but it's the third time I've had it out this week, so I might as well just leave it out until the baby gets here!

1 comment:

Laume said...

LOL, Joli looks cute wrapped like that. I have a photo of Joshua wrapped like that after Nonny was born.
Are you going to use your black and white wings with your dress? You could also use your black and white hair ribbon tie ons. You didn't use those last year, right?