Sunday, March 18, 2012

Playing at Home

Since it was raining AGAIN, we had to stay inside all day. So I busted out the rainy day blocks. Markus had a blast!

My sister, Elena, gave Joli two more magnetic dressing dolls yesterday and she was thrilled to add them to her collection! She loves playing with dressing doll!

Nikki and Ryan came over for lunch and Markus loved playing with Ryan!
I found a thing online today to put food coloring in shaving cream and paint in the bathroom. Markus thought it was the coolest thing ever!







He didn't really want to share with Joli, but I convinced him otherwise.Joli did a great job too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The shaving cream idea is great! It's been raining a lot here too! I can't believe how bit Markus is getting! I miss you guys so much!