Tuesday, March 27, 2012

VEGAS BABY!!!

Last summer my cousin Paige decided she wanted to go to Las Vegas for her 21st birthday. Of course all of her cousins and sisters wanted to go too!! I've never been, so I was so excited to go!!! There was so much to see!
We stayed at such a fabulous hotel! This was the view!



From the left Uncle Doug, Aunt Peg, Aunt Karen, Ashley, Me, Bethany, and Paige!
Elvis was insistent on taking a picture with a group of pretty ladies!


I was so excited to see Coyote Ugly! Everyone tried the strawberry daiquiri, even Aunt Karen and Aunt Peg!!
We had an awesome afternoon at the Irish pub! From Left: Uncle Albert, Aunt Karen, Paige, Aunt Peg, Uncle Doug, Leslie, Jason, Me, Bethany, Carissa, Nate, and Ashley!
This stools were so cute I wanted to bring one home!
Bethany and I enjoyed the Pub!
We couldn't wait until Coyote Ugly opened!
Bethany and I would have liked to go to this show!
The inside of Excalibur was really pretty.
Leslie and Sponge Bob!
I love this sign!


We were only brave enough to try the penny slots, but Ashley won $25!


We found an awesome sun glass stand!



Aunt Karen thought these were palm trees and Aunt Peg thought they were tomato plants!! How awesome!!!!

Our hotel was so pretty!
Carissa and Nate got Paige champagne and strawberries for her birthday! So yummy!
Paige opened her first bottle of champagne!

Then we got ready for Coyote Ugly!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, You look awesome! Second, Its crazy to me out how much your aunt Karen and your mom look alike! I know they are sisters but in pictures its hard to tell the difference...until you said aunt karen, I thought your mom was there! lol