Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Site Seeing!

This morning we slept till 9:30!! It was awesome!
If there had only been enough time for this!
It was such a pretty room!

The Monte Carlo!


It took a few minutes for Bethany and I to get the symbolism.

The Belagio was so pretty!! Look at the chocolate!
I wish we could have spent hours in this room!







This is the entrance!

I promised Joli pictures of the Eiffel Tower!





This is Ashley and I on the roller coaster on top of New York, NY!!
Of course I had to give the kids something from the trip! Markus loved these!
Joli was thrilled that the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower were in her snow globe!
Such a great trip!!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Tell Joli that the real Eiffel Tower and the real Empire State Building are much much taller and that we will have to go see them together some day.