Friday, March 2, 2012

The Week in Review

What a silly little boy I have.


Joli's room typically looks like this. It drives me INSANE!!!


So while she was at school on Tuesday I brought in a trash bag and a "sell" box. All she knows is I cleaned it. Has no idea things are missing!
Monday even after a very long and trying labor Caroline Amelia finally made her dazzling entrance into the world! Tuesday night I had the wonderful pleasure of staying the night with Kacie and Caroline! She is so precious! Now Chris and Kacie have two beautiful little girls!
On Wednesday I came home to a frizzy haired little boy and decided it was high time to cut some of that frizz! These are the before pictures.


And this was after. As you can see, he is less than pleased.

Wednesday night Joli had her first skating lesson. She did such a great job!!




On Thursday Kacie texted me to say that they were going to get to come home! So I set straight to work!
Then today I took the kids over to meet the sweet little baby girl! They were so excited!
Joli has been asking all week!
Every time we talk about the baby Markus makes his "Oh baaabbbbyyy" sound and starts giggling. He would pick her up and squeeze her if he could figure out how!

The kids had fun playing with Charlotte. She's working on her jealousy, which has undeniable been challenged this week! Markus just found other things to play with.

I love snuggling up with a sweet baby!
Joli was so into holding Caroline.


Charlotte and Markus were very into Mickey Mouse.

Such a wonderful week!

2 comments:

GG said...

That is so adorable! And the before picture of Joli's room looks like your's used to! lol

Unknown said...

First of all, Markus is getting huge! I can't believe my eyes! I want to see you guys sooo bad! I miss so much of the kids lives, it makes me so sad! Secondly, Caroline is adorable and so is Charlotte! I cant believe how blonde Charlotte's hair has gotten! I hope I get to come see you guys soon! Love you all!