Monday, September 24, 2012

Cassidy & Sylvia's Wedding!

I was so excited to have the opportunity not only to see my family this trip, but also to see my awesome cousin, Cassidy, and his wonderful fiance, Sylvia, tie the knot!! When we got to the house Friday night, Joe jumped right in telling stories and hanging out with the guys! It was so fun being with everyone!
 
 Saturday came with a beautiful sunrise! We couldn't have asked for better weather!
 Joe headed out for shaving cream and brought me back a yummy breakfast bagel, and a delicious start to the morning.
 The bride and her family were on top of things! By the time I made it into the house, they were ready to go!

 I'm not sure who was all involved in the desserts, but I know Grandma Betty and Aunt Marie did a large share of the baking, and man was it yummy!
 The house was so beautiful, I just couldn't get over it!

 I had to go out with the boys for their photo session. So fun!







 Then it was time for the ceremony!
 Grandma Betty was happy as can be :)
 Joe was given the title of  "the bouncer", he just soaks it up.
 Here comes the bride!

 She was crying before she got down the stairs, so sweet!
 Oh, and that's my dad marrying them!!
 Sylvia's brothers lit a candle for their dad.
 So many loved ones, it was wonderful!


 At our wedding we all forgot to sign the paperwork until hours after the ceremony, my dad was not letting it happen this time!
 Husband and Wife!
 Then we all went in for the reception (which was delicious!!!!).
 It didn't take long for the boys to start trying to figure out how to get the game on.

 Joe and Cassidy are pretty much peas in a pod!
 This was so cool.
 Cassidy and Grandma :)
 That's my dad sitting on the stairs with his two brothers. Uncle Roy in the middle, and Uncle Dan on the left.
 Aunt Marie is married to Uncle Roy, and their two boys are Joel and Josh! They also like football, lol!!
 
I had such a hard time leaving, Joe practically had to drag me out. There's just never enough time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful blog, we will definitely figure out how to print it so we can keep it forever! It was so great seeing you and Joe again, we always have a blast visiting with you. These picture you took are great!
Love
Sylvia