Monday, September 24, 2012

Long Overdue...


 This is the part of mine and Joe's journey that was just he and I! We had so much fun just being a couple for a few days. We were sad for it to be over.

 We went to the lodge we got married at eight years ago!

 It was so beautiful!

 We may have over done it, but we basically did whatever we wanted to because there were no kids around to be taken care or that we had to share with!


 It was warm enough that we didn't need a fire, but we wanted it.

 Breakfast was included in our stay, so we ate out on the patio and it was glorious!!

 We went into town the full day we were there and had a great time not being grown ups!




 Some times I forget what green really looks like! So beautiful!


 I forgot to wear socks and eventually I was paying for it, so we got me some awesome socks that felt so good!!
 There was seriously cute stuff in the shops!



 We went and got sushi and they were pretty serious about their chopsticks!
 I found a flag for the little boy.
 Then I just wandered the park.






 Eventually joined by my loving hubby.









 

After finding some AMAZING salad, we headed back to the lodge to relax once more!

 
 
 
When we woke up I wanted to soak up as much time on the deck as I could, so I did a little work out and pretty much procrastinated as much as possible.
We had breakfast with our morning companion.
Then took one last picture before the next part of our journey.

No comments: