Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our New Gym!

 
In the past few weeks I've realized it's not practical for me to continue going to the gym I was using. Not only is it pretty far from our house, but now that I'm dropping the kids off earlier because of school, I'm ending up sitting in rush hour traffic. The only reason we even went to that gym in the first place was because it had a great gymnastics program, but both the kids have chosen to do other activities. So last week I called the gym that isn't too far from us and asked what I would need to do to switch, and since it's the same company, I just have to fill out a little paper work, and we get to use the one that's closer, AND brand new! So today we went out to the new gym, and it turns out they have an AWESOME splash pad and two pools!! We had so much fun!!!!
 






 The buckets that fill up and then dump, were probably my favorite thing! Even I kept getting underneath them!



 Joe didn't feel like playing in the water, so he was the official picture taker.







 They had a great little sitting area for those that wanted to watch. There were rocking chairs and a bunch of umbrellas!

 The kids wanted to swim too, so we hopped in the indoor pool for a little bit.

 Then Joe took us all to get some appetizers before heading home. I think it might have been Markus' first time having mozzarella sticks!


Such a wonderful family day!

No comments: