Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

This past Saturday was my birthday and my family was all about taking care of me! On Friday Joe went and got us all bar-b-que and my favorite chocolate truffle cheesecake so the kids could sing "Happy Birthday" to me! Then Saturday morning got us breakfast sandwiches and Jamba Juice! The kids decided to give me a massage. Joli walked on my back and Markus ran matchbox cars over it. Luckily my mom, step-dad, sister and brother, got me a real massage that I'm getting tomorrow!!
 
 Since it was my birthday, I picked going to play soccer with my family. We had so much fun, and it was adorable seeing Markus run around dribbling a little size 1 ball!




 That evening Joe took me out on a dinner cruise around the bay!! I was so excited!


 They handed us both a glass of champagne when we boarded.


 After a yummy dinner, we headed to the top of the boat to check out the scenery.

 When we came back we each had a piece of cheesecake, and a chocolate birthday cake for me!!
 Since Joe's trying to cut back on sweets, I GOT IT ALL!!!!
 We also had our picture taken when we got there!
On Sunday we met my mom and her boyfriend for lunch in Coronado, which was delicious! Then we came home and took a three hour nap! Afterwards Joe got us dinner. It was an awesome birthday weekend!!!

No comments: