Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It is TIME!!!!


Today while the kids were at school I brought up the Halloween boxes! I didn't want to do it without them, so I took everything out of the boxes and put the breakable stuff on the counter. When they got home they went nuts!!
I love how Markus kept holding the foam skull like it was real!
 Getting good pictures was difficult as they were so bouncy and excited!








 I wasn't able to find my Autumn/harvest box, but I figure I'll get to it eventually.
 This is the quilt I made eight years ago while Joe was in boot camp! Love it!!
 Last weekend I had a tantrum after Joli smashed a mason jar, so Joe followed me around pointing the top of the sign at me. Hehehehe!
 The beginning of our Dia De Los Muertos alter. Still needs some work, but it's a start.
 The final touches! So fun!!
 I made this last year using Markus' feet and right hand! We traced Joli's and she's going to paint it herself.
So excited it's Halloween Time!!!

No comments: