Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Garden

I love having a garden! I picked a ton of herbs, some carrots, a beet, and a handful of tomatoes this morning. The kitchen smelled AMAZING while I was chopping herbs!! Next spring I think I want to try some potatoes and onions. Anyone have any advice? Also, I desperately need help growing beets. I still can only manage to get a few tiny ones! Markus loves them, I just wish I could figure out how to grow them!
I posted last weekend that my mom gave me a Buddha's hand from her garden. Upon doing some research, I discovered that its mostly used for cooking, in place of a lemon. I just happened to have a chicken I planned to roast, so I figured I'd give it a shot. We haven't tasted it yet, but the image of it is hilarious! We shall see if it tastes as good tonight!
After weeding out the garden and the side yard, I'm looking forward to doing some more planting!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your chicken looks like it's pooping!!! LOL

GG