Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Noise With Dirt On It

Today I was feeling a little congested, and assume I've caught the cold Markus has. I made no effort to take him anywhere, nor did I try to keep him home. I just simply started to tidy up the front porch. Which turned into a lot of playing, and a complete reorganization of the porch. Markus had a blast!
 
 
 Just a boy with his Batman shirt, his Superman undies, and his car :)


 One of the things I needed to do was put away the ladder. Markus figured I should wait awhile.

 The dogs thought it was simply amazing that Markus could be up near them.
 
 After dumping the rocks from the rock box off the porch, they suddenly became more appealing.



 We also found the container of bubbles.

 Then we played hide-n-seek.
 
 Once I got everything cleaned off the porch, Markus helped me plant some lettuce and broccoli. He loved digging the holes and setting the plants in them! He was starting to get bored so I suggested he practiced riding his bike. This is what he thought about that...
 After getting Markus down for a nap, I finish the porch. I don't have a before picture, by suffice it to say, that it mostly looked like a storage area for a gym beforehand!


This also led to some reorganizing of the inside of the house too!! Very productive day!

No comments: