Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Playing with Friends

Today after Joli got out of school we headed over to Nikki's to spend some time with her and Robyn! When we arrived baby Mikey was awake, and I got to hold him and talk to him for awhile before he laid down on my shoulder and passed out!
 
 Joli was pretty excited to play with Ryan and all her toys, but after awhile she made it over and wanted to hold the baby.



 Markus wanted to hold Mikey so bad, and kept saying "Yet me hug yhat baby". I held him off as much as I could because Mikey was trying to sleep, but Markus still held him and hugged him as much as I would let him. It wouldn't have been a big deal, except Markus kept wanting to squeeze Mikey close to him, and I didn't want him to hurt the poor little guy! Oh, and he wanted to to kiss him and I had to convince him to kiss his forehead, which was also difficult!
 Once it got a little closer to dinner, Robyn realized she'd probably end up in traffic and should head back to her parents. The kids were getting a little nutty, so we walked them over to the park for a little bit.


 Ryan is such a cutie pie!


We had a great time until Markus got so wrapped up in playing, that he didn't realize he needed to go to the bathroom. Luckily I was able to stop it from falling out his pants, and needless to say, next time I will have the foresight to bring wipes!! Such a fun afternoon!!

No comments: