Saturday, February 23, 2013

Last Weekend

Here are the rest of the pictures from last weekend. On Friday we ran some errands, then took the kids to play in the sand for a little while.




 Markus was his regular charming self.
 Joli was pretty sweet when Markus wasn't throwing sand in her face or sitting on her.



On Saturday my mom came down and stayed with the kids, because we had a room at the Hyatt downtown! It was so beautiful!!


 We checked in, checked out the room, and then it was time to get ready for dinner!
 Before we went to dinner, we went up the lounge that we had access to. They had delicious and FREE appetizers! The kalamata olive tapenade was my favorite!
 Then we headed down to find somewhere for dinner! I was so excited that I was once again able to wear the dress I bought when Joe and I first started dating!
On Sunday we were up way before we should have been without any kids, but couldn't go back to sleep. So after a delicious breakfast buffet at the hotel, we headed back to our monsters. After thanking my mom for staying with them, she headed home and we got some lunch to take to the park.
It was a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: