Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Science Center

Markus has been having a particularly hard week this week, so I wanted to do something special with him that gave him all my attention. We always have a great time at the Science Center, so that's where we went!


 The ball chute is usually the most entertaining thing.

 Now that he's a little older, Markus actually enjoyed a lot of the stuff outside the little kid area. This his favorite, and we stayed here for awhile.


 I thought this tornado simulator was super cool!
 There was a pretty cool block area.
 Markus wanted a tower like on the picture, so I built one.
 There was another cool ball thing.
 This attracted several children, and they all had a good time seeing what would happen when they put the balls in in different ways.
 After and hour and a half, Markus was tired of looking at stuff and wanted to go outside. He played in the water a little.
 We took a walk on the bridge.
 When we got home I did some cleaning and clearing. While I was downstairs I found this tent and figured it had been long enough for the kids to be excited about it again.


 In an effort to further keep Markus occupied, I created a car wash.
 He promptly freaked out because he couldn't get it off. *rolls eyes*
 I found a few projects while I was cleaning out the craft area, so I finished this dress for Joli.
 This was a romper I had bought two summers ago. I had some kind of project in mind, but never got around to it. So I cut the snaps off and made a shirt.
Markus has done an excellent job of making me feel like a cruise director this week. Maybe I'll take a nap when he does today!

No comments: