Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hiking with the Boys

Yesterday I decided that since I've been working so hard with the dogs on their obedience, that I would be brave and take them and Markus out to the mountains to do some hiking. Once again I was left frustrated that there isn't a Camelbak/Ergo combination, and was forced to be creative.
 The dogs were so very excited to go, but they listened very well!

 Once we got down to the trail I let them off their leashes and Markus out of the backpack. Everyone listened SOOOO well, the dogs never got too far ahead, and they came back immediately if I said their name!











 It was such a beautiful day!!



 After about a mile we stopped to have lunch.
 Brody just couldn't understand why the kid wouldn't share!

 Havoc could have cared less, he just wanted to play with his stick!

 The dogs loved drinking out of their own water bottle!


After we finished our food we hike back! It was such a wonderful time!

No comments: