Monday, September 16, 2013

Laura and Jordan's Wedding

Today I had the wonderful opportunity of attending my cousin, Laura's wedding! It was so wonderful to have all of our family together! When we arrived Grandma Betty was holding sweet Hannah. It was so wonderful to see her with her Great Grandma!


 Uncle Dan found one of the many babies that were there to hug on!
 There were two kinds of delicious cupcakes.


 The bride and groom were adorable with their sweet little baby!





 Laura with her Grandma, Dad, Brother, (Now) husband, and baby!
 The tables were beautiful!!


 My dad and Lori were there too!!
 Then it was time to get married!

 Hannah was not all too thrilled about not being with her mommy and daddy!
 It was a beautiful little ceremony.



 We then went to our table for some yummy food and drink!
 I wanted to turnip rose, it was so pretty!
 Laume said that it'll soak up color if you put in food coloring. I figured wine was like food coloring!


 My dad was on the ball when it was time to get cupcakes, so we got him to bring some over us!
 It was so nice to have our family together!
 I just loved when I was able to get my hands on Hannah.
 It was very nice getting to spend time with my dad!

 I had a great date too!
 Hannah was just adorable! We had lots of sweet little chats, and eventually she would start smiling at me when I talked to her!
 She started to get a little tired, so we took advantage of the dance floor and busted a little move.


 It didn't take long before she drifted off.

 Once Hannah was completely in dreamland, I passed her off to Sylvia to get a little baby love.
 Then we got all the men together for a picture!
 Aunt Marie got a picture with all her boys!
 This was the sweet little sign I found for the couple.
 I also got a picture with the new family!
 Then I got to spend some more time with Hannah.

 We took a little walk...
 Laume took pictures of us in the gazebo.
 I just love snuggling a sleepy little baby.




It was such a beautifully, amazing day!!

No comments: