Friday, October 18, 2013

Cookies and Hair Cuts

This afternoon we had some of our good friends over for an little playdate. I figured since it is almost Halloween we should decorate some cookies. I found a pumpkin cookie mixed and some Fall vanilla frosting. The kids were very happy! Markus and Justin could hardly wait to make theirs. 
 Daniela is in Joli's class and was for kindergarten as well, which is how we've all gotten to know each other so well!
 Joli was not all too thrilled about me taking pictures with cookies in her mouth.
 The girls all had a great time playing and decorating together!



 Clearly my children need more sports training...
 Markus was in a.... Markus mood. Pretty much either really happy or really pouty....
 The inspiration for our playdate was a few weeks ago when Daniela's mom cut her hair, and Joli started begging for hers to get cut too. Stacey is a hair dresser and does my hair, so I asked if she could do Joli's, and she was more than happy too! Joli was so excited!! She told me not to put a picture up though, because she wants to surprise her Daddy (SO YOU BETTER ACT SURPRISED DADDY!).

 Markus also needed a little trim around the ears and in the back, and Stacey offered to do his as well. Since she's MUCH better at it than I am, I was thrilled!

 Justin is just the sweetest little boy. He hasn't quite reached the age of screaming rage yet, so I quite enjoy his company!


 Joli decided that her new haircut made her look like a much better witch, so she and the girls dressed up!

 Markus joined in as well!
We had a lovely little afternoon of play! It's so nice to have friends over!!

No comments: