Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Halloween Time!!

 First weekend in October and the decorations are up!! The kids LOVE playing with the Halloween stuff!

 I love this quilt so much! I hope to make a Christmas one like it this year!
 We set up the front of the house in the dark. The kids thought it was spooky but fun!

 Finally got up the awesome skeleton lamp post Grandpa Pat gave us!



 A lot of the picture are dark because it was well, dark!




 This was Markus' hand and foot prints from two years ago! So cute!

 The "mud room" looks so cute!
 And I love my new nightlight! (It's a bucket with orange lights inside)
 I got our alter up, and even managed to find pictures of Joe's grandma and my great grandmas!
 I always love how my kitchen looks with fall leaves!
 Our spooky centerpiece!
 I had this blanket made for Joe on his last deployment! Such cute pictures!
 The kids wand that they made last year.





 Joli and I made bats and spiders two years ago. They turned out.... okay.






So excited to have all my little Halloween things out!

No comments: